- Software Development spanning PC, Mac, Linux, Web, Consoles & Handhelds;
- Production planning, trouble shooting, conflict/solution resolution & delivery;
- Process optimization (human & software);
- Project & Department management;
- I Author clear, understandable technical and non-technical documents;
- Skilled at public speaking & pitch / presentation delivery;
- I do budgets, bidding, accounting, financial analysis & data mining;
- I do market research, new product development & strategic planning;
- My cross-disciplinary skills enable significant insight to accomplishing your goals on time & within budget.
Building great teams, technologies, and superior environments for technological organizations.
Equally comfortable writing code for software projects, managing development teams, and producing for media teams, as well as operations management & financial analysis unrelated to software development. I have substantial cross-disciplinary skills, capable of bridging the gap between non-technical and technical individuals. I design and implement efficient, enterprise class systems, as well as clearly and succinctly communicate these systems for operations and non-technical use. I have superior optimization capabilities, both in software as well as with operations and personnel. I am known to bring calm to high-pressure environments.
Software Languages, APIs and Application Environments:
- C, C++, OpenGL, GLSL, Advanced BASH, OS Services and daemons
- PHP, SQL, Java Script, JQuery, XHTML, CSS
- Drupal sites, custom modules, advanced Services & Flash integration, eCommerce and more
- Excel VBA (guru level), plus the complete suite of MS Office (guru level at MS Word too)
- Maya & 3DS MAX 3D Graphics, Animation & Feature Film VFX Production
- Photoshop, Gimp, Shake, …pretty much any graphics or compositing software out there
- Lisp, Concurrent Euclid, Pascal, Cobol, Basic
- Equally comfortable in Linux, Mac OS X, MS Windows, as well as embedded & proprietary systems
- MBA: Argyros School of Business & Economics, Chapman University, 2005
- 4.0 GPA, earning Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society membership.
- Dual majors in Entrepreneurialism and Finance, minor in International Business.
- MBA program included research/project travel to Mexico, China and Washington D.C.
- BS/BA: School of Management, Boston University, 1988
- 3.86 GPA, Management Information Systems, with advanced studies in Statistics & Economics
- Senior 3D Graphics Consultant, Boston University 3D Graphics Lab, 1985-1988
- Directed Research, Dr. Fedorwicz, A.I. enhanced spreadsheet U.I., 1988
- Directed Research, Dr. Devaney, The Beauty of Fractals, 1986
I can be contacted via email at bsenftner at earthlink dot net or bsenftner at flixor dot com.
You can also download a PDF of my resume here, containing complete contact information.